Neesa and Ryan had a beautiful wedding at Sierra Lakes Golf Club in Fontana. Neesa looked absolutely amazing! She had the most piercing green eyes I have ever seen...just gorgeous! Thank you Neesa and Ryan for letting me be there for your special day. Also, I wanted to thank April Smith for letting me tag along with her on their day as well.
The bridesmaid's shoes are awesome! I wish I was as imaginative as Neesa for my wedding! 






Can't you just see the love that these two share! I love this pictures of them during their 1st dance. It started out slow and then these two got crazy!







Here are some shots!
The bridesmaid's shoes are awesome! I wish I was as imaginative as Neesa for my wedding!






Can't you just see the love that these two share! I love this pictures of them during their 1st dance. It started out slow and then these two got crazy! 






No comments:
Post a Comment