Sunday was a beautiful day in Southern California. The weather was amazing and the beach was crowded with lots of activity. Brad and I went down to Main Street in Huntington Beach to enjoy the sunshine and were surprised by all the kites, birds, crosses, and of course people. It finished off our day watching the amazing sunset and Brad getting attached by birds. It completely reminded of the Alford Hitchcock movie.

These were a couple of the kites that were being flown right by the pier. These kites were huge!


They had a memorial set up for all the casualties in Iraq. Every cross represented 8 American soldiers that have died in Iraq.

There were so many birds out that day as well. Brad found a bag of bagels and decided to feed them. I was just making sure I didn't get hit with any bird crap.


Here was the sunset from Sunday night as well!

The start of the day. There were so many people on the beach that it really got me in the mood for summer!

These were a couple of the kites that were being flown right by the pier. These kites were huge!


They had a memorial set up for all the casualties in Iraq. Every cross represented 8 American soldiers that have died in Iraq.

There were so many birds out that day as well. Brad found a bag of bagels and decided to feed them. I was just making sure I didn't get hit with any bird crap.


Here was the sunset from Sunday night as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment