It’s been a crazy Holiday season, but I've enjoyed every minute of it! I spent my holidays in my home state of Ohio and was able to enjoy the Midwest weather fluctuations while I was there. One night I could have sworn my eye balls were going to freeze due to the -28 (with wind chill) temperatures, but by the time Christmas rolled around I was able to de-thaw with temps in the 50s. That's Ohio weather for you!
I had an absolute wonderful time with friends and family... and even though I can't believe these words are coming out of my mouth...I miss Ohio!
I wasn't able to get as much work done as I would have liked while on my little Christmas vacation, so I've been feverishly working hard since being back. Here are a few samples of what I've been working on lately:
Images by Carly Daniel Photography:
I had an absolute wonderful time with friends and family... and even though I can't believe these words are coming out of my mouth...I miss Ohio!
I wasn't able to get as much work done as I would have liked while on my little Christmas vacation, so I've been feverishly working hard since being back. Here are a few samples of what I've been working on lately:
Images by Carly Daniel Photography:



No comments:
Post a Comment